If there is a cake that has come to the senses of people for generations, it is the White Forest. The White Forest Cake has its charm, its appeal. No matter what the occasion, this taste is always out and having a white forest cake for any special occasion is awesome. You are on your way to a sweet and total satisfaction with this happiness! It is ready to create a sweet blast inside your mouth! With the perfect blend of white and brown chocolate, and adorned with milk chocolate shavings, the exceptional flavor of this cake is dedicated to all white chocolate lovers. Here’s an easy peasy White chocolate cake recipe
For the vanilla sponges
- 500 g Butter or baking spread
- 500 g Caster sugar
- 9 Eggs large
- 500 g Self raising flour
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
For the cherry and kirsch jam
- 400 g Fresh cherries pitted & cut in half
- Juice of half a lemon
- 260 g Granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp Kirsch or cherry brandy
For the filling
- 600 ml Double cream
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp Icing sugar
- 50 g White chocolate chips
- White chocolate curls
- Fresh cherries
- Preheat the oven to 375 ° F. Grease two 8-inch cake pans with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together cake flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add to butter as 3 to 4 batches (1-2 tablespoons at a time). Using an electric mixer set at low speed.
- Add sugar as batches (1-2 tablespoons at a time). Beat until the mixture resembles fine moist sand.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add in vanilla, milk and beat until mixed. Do not beat over.
- Divide the batter among the prepared pans and bake until a wooden skewer inserted in the center comes out clean for about 25 to 35 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven and refrigerate for 5 minutes. Remove the cake from the pan and remove the parchment paper. Cool completely on a wire rack.
In a bowl, whip cream with confectioner’s sugar and vanilla using an electric mixer set at medium-high speed. Keep it separate.
Sugar Syrup Preparation
In a bowl, mix warm water, sugar and vanilla together until the sugar has dissolved. Set aside.
- After the cake has cooled, level the cake. If you need to, remove the sides (brown parts) as well.
- Spread a scoop of whipped cream into the cake base. First place the cake on your cake base (level side up position).
- Then drizzle or brush syrup liberally over the top. Layer the whipped cream followed by a layer of chopped strawberries.
- Cover the strawberries with some more whipped cream. Then place the second cake (bottom side down).
- Then drizzle or brush syrup liberally on top.
- Then coat the entire cake with whipped cream. Keep it in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- After that, decorate the cake with white chocolate shavings and cherries or strawberries or any of your favorite cherries.
- Chill the cake for 10 minutes and enjoy the delicious white forest cake.
- Let the filled and frosted cake rest in the refrigerator for at least 8 to 10 hours before slicing.
- You can make final piping or covering with white chocolate just before serving.
- You can keep the cake in the fridge for 3 to 5 days.
- To make this cake simple, you can use chopped cherries and spread them between the layers in whipped cream.
- You will have some compote left and grated white chocolate.
- Touch the white chocolate as little as possible because the heat from your hands can melt it.
If it is your child’s birthday and you do not want to spend time baking it at home or rushing to the cake shops then there is always a choice for online cake delivery. There are a plethora of cake options available in your favorite white chocolate like mickey mouse birthday cake, spider man birthday cake, chota bheem cake, princess cake, etc. Not just that, you will find a plethora of options in various designs, shapes and sizes of every age group. Either bake at home or order online, it is the effort and love that matters. Happy celebrations!