If you’re crazy about pizza, you must have discovered the Presto Pizzazz Pizza Oven.
In case you didn’t know, the Presto Pizzazz Pizza Oven makes frozen pizza taste better than a regular oven. It doesn’t need preheating so it uses less energy. Since its compact, it doesn’t hog up kitchen counter space.
The Presto Pizzazz Pizza Oven lets pizza lovers enjoy the convenience of eating pizza anytime they please. Some Pizzazz owners are hooked… they have been baking pizza with their Pizzazz for years… Some less, but they and their family and friends have fun whenever they use it.
Here are some tips taken from users of the Presto Pizzazz Pizza Oven that will help you get the most out of your pizza baking and eating experience…
1. You don’t have to bake frozen pizza only. You can bake fresh or homemade pizza from scratch.
2. Although the Presto Pizzazz Pizza Oven instruction manual recommends baking only pizza — owners have used it to bake such foods as chicken strips, croissants, potato wedges, quesadillas, hash browns, sandwiches and would you believe even trout?
3. Because the pizza bakes on a rotating pan, which isn’t enclosed but in the open, you can add ingredients while it is baking.
4. The Presto Pizzazz Pizza Oven can heat both the top and the bottom of the pizza at the same time or individually. Use this feature to control how you like your pizza — whether for a crispier crust, browner toppings or both.
5. In general, you should follow the baking times for the Presto Pizzazz found in the instruction manual and listed on the oven itself. But some users have suggested adding up to five more minutes to the baking time.
6. With any nonstick type bake ware, scratches are inevitable. Make sure you use nonstick surface friendly utensils — rubber or plastic — to prolong the life of the nonstick pan.
7. Avoid damaging your nonstick pan by transferring the pizza to another plate or surface before you slice it.
8. With the nonstick pan, you don’t need to spread it with oil or butter to prevent the pizza from sticking. However, some users suggest brushing it with a teaspoon of olive oil to give the pizza the pizzeria like flavor.
9. The nonstick pan can get very hot, so make sure you use oven mitts and keep it away from small children. You should also allow it to cool down before handling it with your bare hands.
10. The Presto Pizzazz Pizza Oven is inexpensive, so you can buy one for work or as a gift for anyone you know who also loves pizza.
Copyright © 2007 by Leroy J. Chan