Floor Beef Bulgogi Bowls are chock-comprehensive of mouth-watering beef, complete grains, and fresh veggies. This 20-minute meal ensures to remember to with the most mouth watering sweet and spicy sauce.
419 Energy54g CARBS9g Fat31g PROTEIN
Ground Beef Bulgogi Bowls Recipe
I do not know about you, but balanced meals that prepare dinner in below 30 minutes are my complete favorites. If you are hunting for a meal that is speedy, easy to make, bursting with flavor, and extremely image-deserving, this is the a person. Ground Beef Bulgogi Bowls are loaded up with Korean bulgogi-type beef and tons of veggies, all served more than a mattress of fluffy rice.
If you’ve in no way designed bulgogi at dwelling, really do not let the identify scare you off. It’s super straightforward to whip up and there’s a excellent possibility you presently have all the components at dwelling. My bulgogi sauce is produced with soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil, ginger, garlic, eco-friendly onions, and crimson pepper flakes.
As soon as you have combined together the bulgogi sauce ingredients, you simply just pour it into the pan with your ground beef and stir until eventually it’s completely put together. The outcome is a small savory, a little sweet, and a Whole lot delectable.
A lot more Strategies You will Appreciate
Stir Fry is the most effective selection when you are on the lookout for a speedy, fresh, and flavorful supper. Come across 50 delectable recipes Moreover guidelines and tips for earning a tasty stir-fry with any… Take me there!
My favored way to serve Beef Bulgogi Bowls is more than a bed of brown rice with lots of veggies on the aspect. However, you could simply swap out the rice for cauliflower rice as a substitute for a reduced-carb solution. Sense cost-free to toss in any veggies you have at home—this dish is fantastic for applying up all those veggies in the fridge!
Essential Ingredients for Beef Bulgogi Bowls
To make this healthier Asian-impressed recipe, you will will need the next vital substances:
- Lean ground beef: Conventional Korean bulgogi is normally designed with rib eye or sirloin steak. Nevertheless, I substituted ground beef for this recipe. Ground beef is tremendous quick to cook with, funds-friendly, and loaded with protein and vitamins. Ground turkey, chicken, or pork would also operate.
- Soy sauce: Really feel absolutely free to swap this out for tamari or coconut aminos as an alternative for a gluten-free food.
same oil: This ingredient is a staple in many Asian dishes, primarily stir-fries. In addition to introducing a mouth watering nutty flavor, sesame oil is also loaded with heart-healthier fats and anti-oxidants.
- Veggies: I like to use a mixture of fresh new and cooked veggies. My go-to’s typically consist of bell peppers, cabbage, carrots, and cucumbers. Nevertheless, you can use any veggies you have at residence.
- Aromatics: Ginger and garlic add tons of incredible flavors and aromas, which is why they are commonly used in a wide range of Asian dishes. I very advise utilizing the contemporary versions of each, but the powdered kind can be used in a pinch.
Recipe Ideas and Methods
Searching to change items up? You’re in luck. These bulgogi bowls can very easily be custom made to fit your nutritional demands and flavor choices. Below are some of my favourite approaches to get imaginative with this recipe:
- Switch up your protein. Standard beef bulgogi is produced with thinly cut sirloin or rib eye steak. If you have the time to spare and do not mind paying a minimal more dough, I surely suggest hoping out one of these. Alternatively, for a leaner protein, you could try floor chicken or floor turkey.
- Incorporate a fried egg. For an added strengthen of protein, test including a fried egg to the prime of your bulgogi bowl. Bonus points if the yolk is runny, yum!
- Switch your veggies. Experience no cost to use any vegetables you like in this recipe. Any will function, but some of my favored alternatives not outlined in this recipe involve broccoli, spinach, onions, and zucchini.
- Increase a tiny spice. If you like your foods with some warmth, try incorporating a spoonful of kimchi or a drizzle of sriracha or sizzling sauce.
How to Provide Floor Beef Bulgogi Bowls
Right here are a couple of of my favored approaches to serve these mouth watering floor beef bulgogi bowls:
- Around rice. As the recipe suggests, this dish preferences wonderful with a major ol’ bowl of brown rice. If you’re hunting for a minimal-carb choice, attempt opting for some cauliflower rice. You could also jazz issues up with some balanced fried rice.
- With a facet salad. The flavors in this Asian Kale Salad with Edamame and Avocado compliment the ground beef bulgogi flawlessly. Pair them together for an more dose of veggies!
- Along with a handful of spring rolls. Vegetable spring rolls are the best aspect dish to pair with these scrumptious beef bulgogi bowls. They are fantastic as an appetizer or as a wholesome side dish.
- Stuffed into tortillas. In the mood for anything handheld? Stuff your beef bulgogi and veggies into a tortilla for the ultimate wrap! For a small-carb solution, you could use lettuce wraps in its place of tortillas.
How to Retailer Leftover Bulgogi
Because they refrigerate and reheat so effectively, bulgogi bowls are excellent for storing and having afterwards. To assure that everything stays as new as doable, I advocate storing the several substances in independent airtight containers.
Make positive to enable all the things neat down in advance of you pack it absent. When appropriately contained, you can keep your bulgogi bowl components in one particular of two strategies:
- In the fridge for up to 3-5 days.
- In the freezer for up to 2-3 months.
Often Asked Issues
Below are the responses to some of the most usually asked questions about this dish:
Of class. In point, traditional beef bulgogi phone calls for thinly-sliced sirloin or ribeye steak. If you opt for to use steak in this dish, basically prepare dinner the steak slices in a solitary layer on a pan and be positive not to overcrowd them. When sliced thinly, the steak should really only will need about a moment or so on every facet.
Ground beef is most effective cooked when you crack it apart utilizing a spatula or wood spoon. Normally, it usually takes about 8 to 10 minutes to thoroughly cook. When you can no for a longer period see any pink bits in the beef, it is risk-free to assume it is cooked. According to the USDA, floor beef need to be cooked to 160°F.
Of course! Beef bulgogi bowls are speedy, effortless, and entirely superior for you. This recipe is high in protein, fiber, sophisticated carbs, and nutrition, creating it an extremely healthful addition to your diet program. These bowls are reasonably higher in carbs, but can be built reduced-carb by swapping out the rice for cauliflower rice or leaving out the grains completely.